SIGN MY MAILING LIST AND RECIEVE A FREE SONG FROM MY NEW ALBUM "RE-EVOLUTION''

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Call and Response - Sophie Heng


1. MSG: When did you decide "shooting people" would be your lifetime passion?
SH: When every event and interesting faces makes me want to pull out my camera and figure out how can I capture this moment.

2. MSG: How long have you been a photographic sniper?
SH: Since I was a teenager, I always had a disposable. Shooting professionally for a couple of years now. I am still learning and growing, developing my own personal style.

3. MSG: If you could switch professions for one day, what would it be?
SH: This one is hard cause i want to do so much. I would pick from one extreme to the next one. I would be a lawyer. I always love the way they talk their way out of everything! And i would be Beyonce. I love her stage presence. That girl can shake it like a Polaroid picture.

4. MSG: If you could rap, what would your MC name be?
SH: I always wanted to be an MC at one point of my childhood. MC Shai. Like that comic book character. Google her. She is bad. Chopping dudes up with her sword and fighting demons. Plus she is sexier than Chung Li.

5. MSG: How do you balance being a mother and a workaholic?
SH: There is no balance. It is impossible but it has to be done. If I keep thinking I can be super woman I will burn myself out and it has gotten to that point at one time or another, ok several times. Some times I can't get to the dishes or the Laundry. I just have to realize that it will be ok. No one can judge me accept for God. I just have to do the best and as much as I can, when I can.

6. MSG: There's a bottle of Saki on the mantle, is it half full or empty?
SH: You are in the wrong house. I don't drink that stuff. And If there were a bottle, it would be empty and in the trash.

7. MSG: Any words of wisdom you would like to leave the readers with?
SH: Whatever it is you strive for in life make sure that it is fueled by passion. Passion is the force behind your dreams. If you don't have passion for what you are doing, you are in the wrong line of work. Always know that you are where you are because you are supposed to be there. Stay encouraged.


Follow Sophie Below!
http://sophie-heng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment