Friday, June 3, 2011
Call and Response - Mrs. Betty's Son
1. MSG: What is your Official title in the world of Poetry ?
MBS: the street poet, but im so much more cant doubt the fact i got layers,we up.
2. MSG: Do you have a favorite piece of work in your collection?
MBS: NAW TOO PROLIFIC TO CHOOSE ONE, MY NEXT PIECE MY BEST PIECE
3. MSG: We recently lost Gil Scott heron, Describe him to me... One word
4. MSG: Who is your favorite writer ? Its Ok to say yourself.
MBS: NAS .....HE GAVE A STREET POET LIKE MYSELF INSPIRATION TO GO FOR IT AND WE DESERVE TO BE HEARD.
5. MSG: What's next on the menu for u?
MBS: MRS BETTY'S SON THE DVD: PIECE OF A MAN ( UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL )
6. MSG: There's a glass on the table, half full or empty?
MBS: KEEP IT A HUNDRED, ITS A HALF A GLASS.
7. MSG: Any last words?
MBS: WE UP!
Watch Mrs Betty's Son in Action!
Shyster aka Mrs Betty's Son also
hosts the weekly open mic event "Jus Words" . See him live every thursday, 9Pm-1Am
Dowling's Palace 1310 N. Broad St. Philadelphia, Pa, 19121 ( 8 Years running strong! )